Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Losing my sanity...

After some muttering under his breath, he put up his big hands reaching out to me;"Welcome to C*****!* and smiled.

I was dumbfounded. Stunned. But still manage to take his hand. "Ek, dapat sekarang ke?" "Habis tu bila, awak nak lagi sebulan..?" The man with the big hands said jokingly.

"Taklah..tapi tak expect sesenang ini." At that time,i could feel my heart literally kecut; memang boleh rasa physically lah hati gue mengecut masa tu. Heh.

"So after this, I'll take you to sign the Letter of Appointment."

"Eh now? Aaa..i need to discuss with my parents first." That time, you could really hear my brain working overtime; spinning reasons to spurn at the officer.

"Kata tadik dah discuss dengan parents.."

"Memanglah, tapi tu kata nak apply. Ni nanti bila dapat, diaorang terkejut plak.." I could feel fear gripped on my heart tightly.

"So how long will you need..?"

"Err..this week? I promise by this week.." At that time, i could only hear a voice telling me,"run away Ani..run away!"

"Oklah. I give you till Monday?" "Ok," i nodded, getting up and getting ready to just bolt away fast.

But as an act of courtesy (kesian gaklah, yalah...dia bersungguh2 hulur tangan welcoming me but I asked to defer plak), i held out my hand to him. "Thank you."

And without looking back, i walked straight on. Even the policewoman at the door couldn't stopped in my tracks.

Scary. Damn scary..haha, what have i got myself into??


Damn short hair. Can't go home except on weekends for 7 weeks? Dang!

And when i saw the taxi driver's short crop hair, i cringed!!


Later, conversation with him;

"Wak, saya nak tanya soalan ni.."

"Apa dia..?"

"Kalau saya potong rambut pendek..." "Tak boleh!" He cut me short.

"Nantilah, saya belum abis tanya lagi.."

"Dah bagi jawapan, tak boleh. So semua tak bolehlah..."

"Then tak boleh balik rumah cuma weekends je dekat 2 bulan..?"

"Huh..awak..."


And that's just the answer i'm looking for. I had the answer right after the interview but i just need him to justify it. Heheh...

So, it's a NO!


Nak potong rambut yang panjang nie macam potong jantan tu? Lepas tu tak boleh balik rumah dekat 2 bulan? Adehhh..*shivers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home