Friday, September 15, 2006

At 29 going 30

Nak cerita apa ek? Takmu cerita pasal kawin2 lagi sebab ada orang complain kita asyik cakap pasal kawin jek. At least i generalise kan..Huhu

Oklah, this list had been in my draft for quite a while now. So at 29 going 30...


1) Life seems easier back then. Everything is so straight forward. No frills, no thrills. I missed that kind of life.

2) I have always wanted to take up kickboxing. But i never find the time nor the courage to do that.

3) I wanted a stable, steady income. But at this age, it all seems to late to start now.

4) I want to get marry before 30. We'll see about that eh, heh. Insyallah..

5) I had visited the country of my dream; since i was a kid - Australia. One down, one more to go - New Zealand (this came about after watching LOTR, huhu..)

6) I wanted to study and be an accountant. A free-lance at least. But neither, did this come true.

7) I want to bring up my family the way i was never brought - with lots of love, respect, unwavering and undivided love and attention. Insyallah.

8) I or should i rephrase that as we wanted to go to Germany for the World Cup 2006. But guess, we took a raincheck on that when we realised how big the expenses will be.

9) I wish i could turn back time. And never err as such.

10) I had and lost an Angel. My Angel would have been 2 now.

11) I had cultivate a very strong habit - reading during my meals. Be it breakfast, lunch, dinner or even supper. I just had to read (newspapers,books, magazines) while eating. Susah nak buang dah ni, heh.

12) I realised that I might have a little bit of Bree (Desperate Housewives)in myself. Scary, huhu...

13) I have never a real best friend. Never. I may have found my soulmate but not a best friend. Guess i'll never did.

14) I have been hurt. A lot.

15) I'm in love and being loved; like never before.

16) I have understood people more. And realise that sometimes they do not work on the OS like mine, hah!

17) I might have OCD?? Heh.

18) I still have problem telling right from left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home