Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Us.

It's about you. It's about me. It's about us. I know i've not been splurging my praises on you. At all the right places. When you know you earn it. When i know it in my heart. But guess,i dont want the praises to get to you.Like it once did;to him. Not you.

I too believed tat somewhere in that heart of yours,you know i'm proud of you. Thankful for all the love and attention you have shower on me.

Words don't mean anything here. But we speak the same language of love. And you have always know how i feel for you. How proud i'm to be your girl. To be so love by you. To receive your unconditional love; loving me for what i'm. Not once i feel left out when i'm with you.

I have and will always pray for us. Pray for us to be always be together. Till i become yours and you become mine.For eternal. Till death do us apart.


Studio, Ipoh
21:55 Sat 29-04-2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home