Thursday, April 27, 2006

Walking away...

Finally. After the long days, and sometimes evenings. After facing those greying walls and furnitures. I'm finally walking out of my 7-year-old job. Finally! This had come when i least expected it. When i had nearly give up of ever changing to another job. When the opportunity came knocking. Finally, a way to bail me out. To a new job. New environment. New people.

But still, i'm leaving with a heavy heart too. It's not easy. Being at a place for 7 years and now moving on. I'll have to adjust all over again. And i'll certainly miss my colleagues whom some had became real friends over the years.


Tomorrow is my last day at work. And in the evening, i'll be leaving. Making my way up west(?). Nak pi utara naa, heh.


So i'll talk to you in May then?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home