Monday, April 17, 2006

Chock-a-block

It's already Monday. And my eyes are hurting from lack of sleep.

This is what happened when you are deprived of sleep for a few days; my sleeping patterns over the weekend (my weekend started a day earlier with Friday being a public holiday - Good Friday):

Thurs night - make my way through the heavy traffic (human and car) Sleep at only around 5am.

Friday morning - woke up at 10am. Rush back across the Causeway around mid-afternoon. Got caught in traffic again. Was home at 8pm. Dinner,laundry and luggage-packing (for another overnight trip) till 1.30am

Saturday - woke up at 5.45am. Leave home at 6.45am for Malacca. Reached Malacca at 12pm. Sleep was around midnite.

Sunday - being woken up at 6am (by my mom, huhu..) for Subuh and breakfast. Leave Malacca at 2.30pm Reached here at 8pm. Sleep was around midnite too.


So tell me, was i deprived of proper (read:beauty) sleep? Heh.

Have a great Monday!

Note: There's pictures but later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home