Sunday, April 02, 2006

Good Is Good

One word to describe this week that will end in says 3 hours time; -'Phowarrrrr...Hold on tight, babe!" (but come to think, that's err 5 words already, heh.) What had happened this week:

1 Faced the money crisis.

2 Landed the job that i have wanted so much after attending the interview. Alhamdulillah!

3 Submit The Letter.

4 Workwise; financial year 2006 finally come to a close. Pheww!!

5 1st April 2006; no,no it's not April Fool. But the date to mark a new chapter in my life. Moving on to another stage.

5 things happening. Throughout the week. With all kind of flavored-feelings. My heart can just take so much.

As for this new chapter, it comes tagged along with a long list of To-Do. A whole new effort also have to be make.

I'm still adjusting. And this real thing around my right finger...it will also take a while to adjust to it. It still feels so brand new.

Right now, all i feel is gladness and happiness. I'm so blessed.

Alhamdulillah.


p/s: Got to catch up with my much-needed sleep. With those late-nights walks and talks, all i want now is sleep.

Goodnite now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home