Monday, March 27, 2006

err..


We are on the floating sphere, looking down. There are other menaced-looking spheres floating all around us too. Gandalf was looking at me; as if signalling me to begin the attack on those speheres.

I suddenly jumped down, falling through the space fast. Quickly, i spurt 'web-like-thingy' (like those spurned by Spiderman) to kill those spheres. At this moment, i realised that i had fumbled. I should have killed those menaced-looking spheres first before jumping down. Now, i must rush against time to kill those spheres before i fell down to my death.


And then i woke up.

Heh. That was a dream i had 2 nights ago. And still it remain so vivid in my mind.


So how's that? Final Fantasy + Lord of the Rings with a dose of Spiderman?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home