Thursday, March 23, 2006

Help Needed.

In need. Of SGD500. Nothing more. SGD500, that's it. Will pay ASAP (either in lump sum or instalment. But will surely pay).

Please help. Help in any amount is most appreciated.

And please direct the funds to:

Noor Ani Binte Mohd Jadi
Development Bank of Singapore A/C: 017-005355-1 (Savings Plus)


Or if you find it cumbersome to wire the funds to my SGD account, you can transfer the funds to her instead:

Siti Sabariah Binti Yaakob
Bumiputra Commerce Bank A/C: 0809-0018590-52-3 (Savings)


Again, i plead for your charity. By 26th March 2006.

Your help will be greatly appreciated. Again i repeat, this is a loan. And will be surely paid back.

You can also contact me/leave details at Y!M as stated in this blog. Or email me at kiezamy@gmail.com


Thank You. May Allah bless you in helping me getting through these hard times.


p/s:Desperate help call for desperate action.

p/s/s: What was i thinking putting up this post, heh. But again, desperate help call for desperate action.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

unfortunately i am not working yet or i will gladly help.

Fri Mar 24, 12:59:00 PM  
Blogger kiezamy said...

hid: tks anyway for the thought :)

Fri Mar 24, 02:08:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

kiezamy,
Perhaps you could explain the desperate need. I don't have any money of my own, tapi sikit sikit tu boleh lah tolong. So if I want to bank in from here, I'd have to TT the money lah kan, or is there any easier way?

Fri Mar 24, 06:14:00 PM  
Blogger kiezamy said...

sis nab, how do i reach you? i will let you the details of my plight. About the money, you can either TT or it might be convenient to you to transfer to a close fren of mine (her Bumiputra Commerce Bank account; as per in the entry) and she will transfer it to my account.

You can either contact me thru my Y!M or mail me at kiezamy@gmail.com

Tks sis!

Fri Mar 24, 10:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home