Sunday, March 26, 2006

Hear me; yet another appeal

I'm making another plea, following my earlier 'Help Needed' entry. I also again repeat that this is a loan. Every single cents will be paid back. Either in lump sum or instalment.

I need help. And this is for real. One or two had come forward offering their help. But nothing had materialised yet.

Therefore, again i plea. Help in any amount is most appreciated. You can either transfer the funds directly to my account as below:

Noor Ani Binte Mohd Jadi (S'pore)
Development Bank of Singapore A/C: 017-005355-1 (Savings Plus)


Or you might find it's more convenient to transfer to her account instead:

Siti Sabariah Binti Yaakob (M'sia)
Bumiputra Commerce Bank A/C: 0809-0018590-52-3 (Savings)



Some might also question me what call for such urgency and desperate plea. Contact me either thru Y!M (kiezamy) or thru email at kiezamy@gmail.com and i will provide you with the details of the plight i'm in.

Another entry here was put up at her's too. Time is running out. Again, i appeal for help.

Please. Help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home