Thursday, October 27, 2005

...

How do i voice out my displeasure? When i'm the youngest among the siblings and the youngest in the family too? Am i expected to just brave anything that come crashing my way and act as if nothing is wrong? *sigh*

I'm sick and tired. Of being the youngest one right now. Of being the only one who didn't seem to have any commitments (read: married/have my own family) yet. Of being the one who had to solve any problems that cropped up. Of being the one who had to care about how everybody feels. Of being the 'goody-two-shoes'.

Why is it always have to be ME, ME, ME? Nobody cares when i'm down in the dumps. And once i picked myself up, there you are calling for my help? Not that i don't want to, but i had done what i can. There's nothing more i can do. So don't cling on to me and pulling me down with you.

I'm not someone who can stay angry for long. But i'm certainly someone who stays hurt for a long time. And expressing my anger; i know will certainly hurt some people. But not voicing it out? I stay hurt.

And inspite of all this;now, i get all the blame. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home