Friday, October 07, 2005

3 Ramadhan...

It's been almost one year we do not meet

It's been one year waiting the moment to meet you

A year when I still remember I prayed to meet you again

A year when I still remember how sad when I left you…

We will meet again after few weeks...

Honestly since I left you, you always in my mind

waiting and missing you

for every beat of my heart…

I know you are very special, I realize you deserve the best

I should prepare myself best before meet you

I should look beautiful to welcome you…

I should prepare my soul, my health, my mind and my mentality to welcome
you…

I should,

take care of my eyes,

take care of my actions,

take care of my behavior,

my attitude, my words…

I have to look perfect to welcome you…


Ramadhan oh Ramadhan…

Please don't ask if I do really miss you…

I would loudly tell you yes

I do miss you greatly…

but shame me if you ask me how

I prepare to welcome you…

You know…..

I am too busy with this world…

sometimes I just do not realize if your coming getting closer…

I know I should prepare my mentality by fast often before your coming…
but I forgot to do them…….. often…

I know I should do a lot charities,

just like you have taught me last year….

but this heart not moving when see beggar around…

Oh I am shame… one year back you left me and you sure I would change become
a different person, a compassion one to the poor people, you wish I never
leave read the holy Quran [like what you have trained me]… You wish I never
belittle the nawafil… and you wish I would doing tahajud…. Oh my dear
forgive me….forgive me… but I do really miss you… I am not beautiful enough
but I believe with the glory that Allah gives you, you will train me again
become a perfect person … I promise when you leave me this year… I will
never forget our precious moments… I promise I will change become a better
person… and I will always pray for chance to meet you again next year…. I
will try to be better person to welcome you and you will proud of me…

I just want to know I do really miss you always…. I do not have words to
describe how grateful I am… if Allah gives us chance to meet again…..

Wallahu'alam bishshowab…..

In this holy moon, May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala answers for every wishes
and forgive our sins…..

Ramadhan is coming….

Perhaps

I have made one's heart in trouble

I have made one's soul tired

I have made one upset

Before step to this month…

Please forgive me…

In this holy month

May all of us have chance to pass this month like a new one. A pure one,
gain back to our pure fitrah [like just born] With the achievement of
lailatul qadar…

The heart fills with the spirit of deen for the rest of life….



(Forwarded email)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home