Sunday, October 08, 2006

I need sleep.


One word for the weekend - eventful. And if i can add one more to it, tiring. Really tiring.

But..

Relief. That's what i'm feeling now. Things are beginning to fall into places. Maybe some things are not what i expected. And they happened; but not in the way i wanted them to be. But you got to compromise, don't you? Tak semua yang kita nak, kita dapat kan? I believe what happen is for the best.

We have taken another step further. Nearer. Being there, at the place. Just took my breathe away. I've been there before. But it's always for that cousin, for that relative, for my siblings. But this time, it's for me. For us. And it's just exhilirating. I have butterflies in my stomach while waiting. I even had to take deep breath at times; to calm myself. Heh.



Place. We had even got a place to stay. It may not be what i expected (like i mentioned earlier, lots of things are happening but not in a way i want them to be. But at least, it's happening. So, i take comfort in that). As the place was not fully-furnished,lots need to be done for the house. So this Wedding Registry isn't a big joke now, take note people! *grin*

House, done. The interview, went well. What's next? There's still those details to take care of. But at least, things are clearer now. Alhamdulillah.

What else..owh, yeah. I'm beginning at a new place tomorrow. With a new image to suit me, huhu...So wish me good luck, yeah?

Another thing; *hearing Siti's Airmata Syawal* just remind me how much i'll miss my family during the next Ramadan and Syawal. Things won't be the same anymore, will they..? But guess, that's life. Things change. People change. Lagipun, bukan jauh sangat pun kan..? (ayat pujuk, heh..) But believe it or not, i'm already missing my mom. *sigh* This is the last for everything, it seems - last Ramadan, last Raya, last fitrah my dad is paying for me, heh. Sebak weii..


Him. It feels more harder being apart these days. He feel it too, it's written all over his face when the bus he's on started to leave. No matter how much time we spent together, it's never enough. I don't know how to describe this feeling, but it's certainly harder to let him go now. But 66 days won't be that long-wait, won't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home