Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Letter To Angel

Today is the day. It's 21st June all over again. You would have been 2 today. Wish i could wish you a happy birthday, to kiss your cheeks. To feel you in my arms.

But i could never did. Will never would. You were lost. Gone. Forever.

Still, you remain a part of me. You have been a part of me. And will always be. I could never forget you, Angel. It had been such a short time. But i have loved you. You knew that, don't you?

You would have been 2 today. If you were a girl, you would have been a pretty little girl. And if you were a boy, you would have been the charming little boy. Would you have had dark brown eyes; just like mine? Or would you have had dark brown hair? Would your nose be as sharp as mine? You would have a beautiful smile, that's for sure. Cause you would and always will be my beauty little Angel.

I miss you, Angel. So much. 2 years have past and i'm moving on. I never talked about you that much anymore. But it's not because i have forgotten you. But it's because, even thinking about you hurts. It hurts so much sometimes.

I could imagine. At 2 now, you would have been babbling away. With those baby talk of yours. You would smiled and laugh with me. You would hold my hands tight when you walked that little steps. You would hold me tight, holding my fingers in your little hands. You would have looked at me with your dark, brown eyes. Your eyes would twinkle and shine. You would have been my loveliest Angel.

But it was never meant to be. I had to let you go. Even if i never wanted to. Even if my heart break into million pieces. I wanted you to be in my hands. To feel your warmth against my skin. To listen to your breathe in my ears. But i never could. Not then. Not now too. But i love you all the same.

Angel, i will always remember you. You would have been mine, the sweetest one. Even now when you were gone, you are always here. With me. In my heart, in my every breath. In my heartbeat. In my steps. You will always be with me.

I love you, Angel.

Happy Birthday, dear...May you be the sweetest Angel in that special place.


Al-Fatihah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home