Monday, June 12, 2006

Dysfunction

Family Dysfunction:

1) It nearly brought tears to my eyes when her mom hug and kissed both my cheeks before our departure to Australia last year. I have never forget that. My mom never did that to us. Or me, at least.

2) It's always "tak masak sebab takda orang nak makan". When 'takde orang' here only means my brother is working on the night shift.

3) My 2nd brother never visit that much anymore. And more sad, my little niece is growing further and further away from us. Sad *sigh*

4) I get extra sensitive and all riled up when others start talking about how different their families are from mine. (taulah kita 'takda' famili, but you don't have state the obvious kan?, isk!)

5) Closeness among families always, always hurt me the most - we never sit down together and talk like that. Never...

**********

Those words hurt like hell lah. I know maybe i blow things out of proportion. But still it hurts. So much.

*sigh*

**********

This post is not about 'buka pekung sendiri' but i need to get it off my chest.

This certainly feel bad.

Hmm..

**********

Sometimes, i thought i have gotten over this family-thingy. But think i will never get over it lah. This will stay with me for a lifetime.

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home