Monday, June 12, 2006

4our

Since it's the World Cup 2006 and this blogger had put up such an entry, i decided to continue it like a meme; a World Cup meme. So let's get the ball rolling! (ball, World Cup..get it? heh!)

At this time, four years ago:

1) I was 25 (now that seems very young, didn't it?)

2) I was stuck in a non-existant relationship. I was crushed and broken. But pretty much in denial.

3) I followed each and every matches. With my grandad (missed him this World Cup as he is no longer around)

4) We got half a day off when Brazil and England match were held on the same day (went to club to watch the matches, coolest!)


As it was four all around, i decided to keep it as 4. You can add on it if you like :)

This time round, i have missed 2-3 matches already. Maybe age is catching up.

Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home