Sunday, June 25, 2006

Disturbed.


I know. I shouldn't be feeling this way. I don't know. Guess that i'm not over it. Like i thought i did.

But seeing his photo. And the new one is his life. It struck something in me. Like a Pandora's box. It opened. Letting out all the hurt, cheat and lies when we were together. One by one. Like a movie; it plays. Ripping my heart out. It feels like a knife went through my heart. Like it did before. All those old feelings came back to haunt me. Once again.

I know. I should not feel this way. I got him. I got his ring on my finger. And i could hear the bells ringing louder and louder. But still...

I keep asking myself what have i done to deserve that? He changed my life. Everything that i believe in. My beliefs and principals went down the drain when i was with him. Together with my self-confidence. And lots more.

And i never really got them back. I had to start from square one once again. Putting together the broken pieces were never easy. It was a slow, painful process. And it affect those people around me. They saw a different me now. Someone new. Someone's who was broken and hurt inside.

I have to get over this. Like she said. But give me more time, will you? I will get over this. Like i get over everything else. Insyallah...

*Note: This proves that internet world isn't so big either. He found me on friendster!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sis,
You need to give yourself time, in fact take all the time in the world that you need. But believe in yourself, truly believe that you can let go. I'm with you all the way *hugs(

Sun Jun 25, 08:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home