Monday, February 27, 2006

Unconditional love


Tell me.

Isn't the love of a mother supposed to be an unconditional love. The love with no reason for whatsoever. For the good and the bad. No matter what happen, she will still be there. Standing for her love for her children? Isn't that what unconditional love is all about?

With every step that i have taken, i have always took a step back. Asking myself time and again, if this is where i want to go. Where i want to be. If the step that i took was right. If it is leading me to where i want to be. If being on my own is what i've always wanted.

But now, i'm nearly convinced. That's where i should be. A place i must be. I wasn't wrong all these while. I should be on my own. Even if i don't want to. There's where i must be. Away. Far, far away.

Please convince me. Cause my faith in one mother's unconditional love is faltering.

That moment I could not forget. And maybe i never will.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how to convince you...only that you might not be able to change the past and the present, but you will be able to make sure the future does not repeat the history.

You'll become a mother one day, and you'll never give your children the chance to question and falter on your unconditional love.

*hugs*

Tue Feb 28, 04:24:00 PM  
Blogger kiezamy said...

bayah: that's has always been my dream; for my children to never question my love for them. As at now, i have no choice but to move on and accept that one mother's love is never meant to be wholly mine...

Wed Mar 01, 08:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home