Sunday, February 12, 2006

29 Going 30; Regrets...

I'm 30 in 8 months' time (yes,yes. It's depressing at times). And reaching this age, i do have my regrets;

1 Should have studied harder and get a degree for myself

2 Shouldn't have left home for 10 years

3 Shouldn't have built new relationship on broken ones (i did not make things better. But instead, i made them worse)

4 Should have let myself being manipulate to satisfy others needs and wants.

5 Should have went all out to achieve my dreams; to be a writer,journalist, etc.etc

6 Should have save lots and lots of money.

7 Should have been a much better person.


Now everything seems too late. I felt that some things should have been done this way instead of that. And some things could be better.It's like time has ran out of me already. But i'm left my only one dream now. I don't want to comprise on this dream. This dream will make everything fall into their own places.

Keeping my finger cross now that this dream won't remain a dream but it's for me to live it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home