Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Haunting...


Angel Eyes (2001) - simple movie, simple plot. Sharon Pogue (Jennifer Lopez) and Catch (Jim Caviezel)met during the worst situation; when Sharon was in danger of losing her life. They fell in love. But are first forced to deal with secrets from their past.

Like i said, the plot is simple. But there's something about the character Catch. He has this haunting look. Maybe it's the eyes. Heh.


Quotes from Angel Eyes:

[Catch is knocking on Sharon's door]
Sharon Pogue: I was just getting to sleep finally.
Catch: Well We made a date.
Sharon Pogue: It wasn't a date
Catch: Ok fine, an appointment, I keep my appointments


Sharon Pogue: You never said a word about yourself the other night, who are you?
Catch: What's the difference!
Sharon Pogue: What's the difference, you're standing in my bedroom, looking through my panty drawer, that's the difference, who are you?
Catch: Somebody who keeps his appointments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home