Sunday, January 22, 2006

Lost...

Like she said, we need believable hope. And it's out there somewhere.

But what if you woke up one fine, day and feel like there's no hope for today. There's no use in even getting up from the bed. Life look bleak from here. It's just a dark patch; clouding your thoughts and mind.

That's how i feel. Right now. Why do i even hope in the first place? When i'm being let-down now? I don't know what to look forward for in tomorrow. What do i get up for? If there's no dream in living tomorrow? I even wonder if there's a tomorrow. I have lost sight of my hope. I had once before. Held in tight in my hands. Never once would i want to let it go. But now...i lost my hope. It's too far for me to grasp it anymore.

I lost my hope. So now, what do i live for...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home