Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Buta IT




'Angmoh' IT Service Officer: (in his difficult-to-understand slang); N**r A*i, please help to click the wireless icon at the bottom of your screen.

Me: (searching for it) It is this the one? (Went to explain what i see when i clicked what i thought was the wireless icon.

'Angmoh' IT Service Officer: No. N**r A*i, you need to find the wireless icon and right click. Tell me what you see.

Me: errr..where is it? Under where?? (while trying desperately to locate the icon)

'Angmoh' IT Service Officer: Underwear?? (he was then laughing)

Me: owh, shit! (slapped my forehead hard). Underwear, shucks! (by this time, i was laughing at myself) What was i saying, underwear??!

After that, in between trying to help me set up the encryption for my wireless connection we had a few laughs in between our conversation.

First time ever, i made an angmoh laugh out loud. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home