Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Hey, you!

Thoughts that ran through my mind this morning. err..it's hyperactive this morning, heh!

1. Do you have to get all lovey-dovey here? Now? It's a crowded bus, for goodness sake! And everybody, everybody wants to get to work fast. Go show your love, passion or whatever it is somewhere else. Where there's more space. And where you don't have to keep bumping into people. Like now, when you bumped into me yet again!

2. Miss, miss..be careful with that pink umbrella you're carrying. Don't swing in too wide back and forth. You are not the only one rushing to the train station now. Please..Get it out of my way. Careful now, don't poke me!

3. Ohh, please. Another lovey-dovey wrapping themselves around the holding pole! We need spaces here, the train is crowded!

4. Err, you got nice hair. All prim and proper. Properly combed. But why did it looked like it came out from those school textbooks; you know where the cartoons are all drew the same way - hair parted to one side. So prim and proper. Heh. (Jahatnya aku..!!)

5. Beautiful, tall girl. Hmmm, smelling nice. But..but, standing all the way behind you with that sweet smelling smell. It begans to make me sick. Ohh, don't move nearer to me now. God, i need fresh air! Let me out!


Busy day, i should say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home