Thursday, June 01, 2006

So done!

Tukar template lagi, heh. The last one makes me all down and moody.

So..feels much, much better today. Semalam, rasa macam dah patah semangat. Nak give up. Feels like there's nothing to look forward to anymore. Things are going down the drain already. And I have not plan for a downfall, this way!

But today, things are looking up. At least, even if things are not going my way,at least they are moving. And hopefully, with whatever time i'm given now i managed to get it all together. Again. The way i want it to be.

I'm determined to make this happens. I want it to happen. And i'm certainly more than willing to give whatever i have.

Hari ni terbakar balik semangat yang hampir nak padam semalam. I will survived this. Like i always did.

Insyallah.

Excuse me for the bahasa rojak, heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home