Wednesday, December 28, 2005

2005, Hits & Misses

Your 2005 Song Is

Mr. Brightside by The Killers

"It started out with a kiss
How did it end up like this
It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss"

Let's just say you're happy to be done with 2005!



Err, happy..hmm, maybe sort of. Heh. Cause i longed for January to come and see what it have in stored for me.

So, to conclude 2005 which is ending in a week's time, here's my list of hits and misses for 2005:

Misses:

1 Nursing a broken-heart; trying to get over a break-up (it's hard even if you're the dumper!!)

2 Realised that i will have to carried 'this' for the rest of my life; there's no getting over it. I'll have to face the consequences of my own deed.

3 Alot of things didn't quite go as well as expected.

4 Had to have a tonsillectomy surgery a week ago.


Hits:

1 Rightful owner to a blue iPod mini

2 The all-girls trip to Aussie! (awesome!!)

3 Passed my theory driving lesson

4 He finally met my parents (with marriage talks included, swoon!)


Certainly, things didn't turned the way i wanted them to be. But at least..at least, i got a foot in the door to a lot of things. That's a start, aight?

So have a happy and meaningful 2006!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home