Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Who's next?

20 years ago, 1985 (age 9)

Was in Primary 3. Got hooked on reading. Was reading lots and lots of Enid Blyton's (which i spelt as Grid Blyton when i was writing the summaries of books i had read). Had a difficult childhood (wasn't an easy kid)


10 years ago, 1995 (age 19)

Started my first job in a bank. Was very much reluctance about it as i was given the opportunity to continue my studies. But guess it wasn't meant to be. So there i was; earning my first dough as a bank clerk.

Had a disasterous crush on one of the despatch guys. Adeh! It didn't go well. Don't want to talk about it. Heh.


5 years ago, 2000 (age 24)

Was on my current job for 2 years already. And i got so hooked, read this so hooked on chatting. Teehee..It's like i was chatting 24/7. Had a serious online relationship. Was about to meet when things get sour. Sad to say it didn't worked out too. Was left heartbroken.


3 years ago, 2002 (age 26)

Still slogging away working as a civil servant. Met the Ex. Thru online-chatting (IRC). Met and fell in love head over heels. My life took a great turn soon after. Weekends and public hols were spent commutting between here and there. I was so, so in love.


Last year, 2004 (age 28)

This was a year when everything just fell apart. To me, my family. Things got bad for me. My relationship, myself.My grandfather was diagnosed with cancer. My family got closer. This had got the be the hardest times of our lives.

My grandfather passed away soon after. I was crushed. I missed him till now.

I ended our 3 years relationship. Which had became non-existant for a long time. But still i wanted to save it. I finally gave up. Met him in Genting to end it all. Will never forget the look on his face.

I finally met him. After what, 5 or 6 years of communicating thru the cyberspace. My first impression of him, "woahh..hensemnya mamat nie!" Hahaha.. Our relationship got off.

I became an auntie to Nuurul Ashiiqa!


This year, 2005 (29 years)

Still here. Life isn't all fine and dandy yet. But things are looking better. We are still together. Took up driving tests.

And how could i forget this! Made an all-girls trip to Aussie in May. My childhood dream came true. Have the most great times during our one week trip there.


Next year, 2006 (age 30)

I will still be here. I will be a Mrs by then (insyAllah). Will be slogging off for another 1 or 2 years till i leave this country. I should have a driving licence already. And a car too (hopefully).


Ten years from now, 2015 (age 39)

Wahlau, a big year when i'm going hit the big 4 next eh? Huhu.. A happy mother to 4 kids. A happy housewife. To a happy husband. And maybe a successful usahawan? Maybe..


So now it's on to you - the usual suspect,you - might be a refresher from those 'diabetes-inducing entries', teehee..you - i just love to tag you! :D and to the restlah!

1 Comments:

Blogger binx said...

actually.. i've been tagged by my sis earlier.. and i've post it up..

Thu Sep 08, 12:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home